Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween









TA DA! Yes, Adrian is a shark for Halloween! a fat potbelly shark. Unfortunately Mr. Otto Jr. doesn't seem to like the costume (hence the picture of him rolling on the ground trying to get it off...hmmm! he reminded me of Miko when I used to dress her up for Halloween-the struggle to get the suit off). I guess I wouldn't like having my head engulfed in rows of fabric teeth either.

This afternoon Adrian will be participanting in his daycare's Halloween parade. I can't wait to see all his little friends dressed up too. I can just eat them up.

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you all have a super fun and safe Halloween. Remember! don't eat the pirate coin chocolates wrapped in gold foil. Rumor has it that they contain Melamine, the ingredient in milk products that has caused many infant deaths in China. Better safe than sorry.

3 comments:

angelamoh said...

Hahaha, these pictures cracked me up. His legs look so skinny in comparison to the big belly. His hair is turning more and more blonde!I will be going up to NY today. Hope I will get a chance to visit you and the baby next week, I miss you guys :)

Unknown said...

OMG!.... alice just want you to know i'm in tears right now... HAHAHAH!!!!!!... he looks soo funny in the first pic... OMG... hope everything is goin well for you... see you soon shaw chi jea jea!

Mike said...

That is super funny! Great pics of him trying to get it off.
Also, like the song (stole it for mine)!