Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wrinkles

So as Naomi turned one today I realized Adrian's 1st birthday is soon to follow. I'm again wigged out by how fast time is flying. Every month Adrian gets older I get older. On the verge of sounding vein I looked in the mirror at every angle with every possible expression on my face. There are some lines. They aren't huge, but they're there. I also have some grey hair and prefer comfy flats to heels. I had to ask my younger cousin for help with uploading a video to Youtube. I know what blu-ray is but I don't really get it (like is it going to replace DVD's some day?). I remember being really young and recording songs from the radio. I was always so proud of myself when I only recorded a few words from the VJ before the song started.

I feel like I'm still in my 20's. I worry about "young" things like what I want to be when I grow up. I still dream about taking time off and see the world. I'm nowhere near "grown up" enough to have a child!!! this is why I'm shocked I almost have a one year old son... S-O-N!!!!

When did I get old and how did I not notice it was happening?

No comments: