Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009...Hello 2010!





Little man thinks he's staying up until after midnight. Usually he'll jibber jabber to himself for a few minutes and then pass out. Tonight he's really fussing. It had been half an hour of crying and whining in his crib. I hope he isn't coming down with a cold again...please please please no! his nose ran a bit today so there is a suspicion. I gave in and cuddled/rocked him to sleep tonight. I don't care that I may be starting a bad habit. The truth is I love cuddling with him before bedtime. I love winding down sitting in our chair. I pat him on his back and he recipricates, it's really sweet. I feel so much love and I know he feels the same. The lame me is exhausted already and it's only 10pm. I kept telling myself that mentally preparing myself for dental surgery is exhausting but truthfully, I'm just lame. I look forward to my cozy warm bed but the 21 year old in me is weeping for shame. Happy New Year to you and your loved ones. See you in 2010....wahhhhh!

No comments: